MIT Sloan Admissions Office
Terrell Williams, Associate Director
Katherine Farrar, Associate Director
The Admissions Office recruits, selects, and enrolls a diverse group of students who have integrity, strong leadership potential, high aspirations, and exceptional intellectual ability. Prospective Sloanies often ask about club activities and appreciate any opportunity to connect with current students!
Ways your club can get involved:
- Establish an online presence where we can direct prospects to learn more about your club (i.e., a website addressing FAQs from prospective applicants is a great way to share more about your club and minimize email back and forth)
- Host an online event (i.e., moderated panel about your club, conference, or other activity)
- Respond to inquiries from prospective Sloanies
- AdMIT outreach - phone calls, emails, and possible videos
- Content: Share videos, photos, social media posts, etc. about your clubs and conferences so we can share with prospective applicants through our social media and marketing channels. Use #MyMITSloan on social media
- Designate club admissions liaisons to be point persons for prospects and admissions team
- Encourage club members to sign up for individual admissions opportunities to ensure presence in front of prospective applicants (class visits, interview lunches, coffee chats, info sessions)
- We're open to other ideas. Let us know how you'd like to collaborate!