Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
In the past, the Info Fair has been an in-person event at which students enter a large room where representatives from each office/department/etc. are at tables. Students browse the room, approaching the tables of their choice for a few minutes to learn more from the representatives of those offices.
This year, we're going virtual!
How the Virtual Info Fair will work:
- Visit https://sloangroups.mit.edu/studentlife/virtual-info-fair/
- When you log on to the website, it's as though you walked into the room of the Info Fair.
- You will see a list of participating offices
- Expand an office's name to reveal a brief description of their office and a link to meet with them
- Click that link to enter into a Zoom meeting and spend a few minutes talking to the representatives of that office - the virtual equivalent of walking up to that office's table
Can't make the fair?
That's okay! Check out our virtual Resource Library, a guide to many of the resources available to you during your time at MIT Sloan: https://mysloan.mit.edu/offices/sl/Documents/ResourceLibrary.pdf
An MIT Sloan login is required to access the fair.
If you are a Significant Other and do not have a login yet, your student partner must complete the form at https://mysloan.mit.edu/offices/sl/Pages/significantOthers.aspx