The MIT Leadership Center designed this 90-minute interactive session to motivate returning MBA students to re-focus and re-launch themselves into their second year with the specific goal of making the most out of the remaining 10 months at Sloan from a personal/leadership development perspective.
Date: September 5, 2017
Note: This session follows the Re-Orientation program in Wong Auditorium and is optional for those who wish to attend.
- Help students to feel focused and anchored as they begin the second year.
- Provide students with the opportunity to reflect on their first year at MIT Sloan, including their summer experiences.
- Facilitate rapid and meaningful reconnections to classmates.
- Prepare students to set goals in order to make the most out their second year.
- Encourage and challenge students to consider two main components for year two; personal success and their responsibility to the MIT Sloan and MBA communities.
50 Memorial Drive, Suite E52-201, Cambridge, MA 02142, United States
Contact the organizers